I will tell you about me by answering these questions.
- What’s your name?
Yunarso Anang. There is no family/surname or first/given name here in my home country, but I used to be called Anang.
- When’s your birthday?
June 16th. Yes, I’m a Gemini Man.. LOL
- What’s your gender?
I’m male, and I’m proud to be male. Thank to God, my Mom and Dad who raised me.
- Are you married?
Yes, I’m married, and I have two children. I really miss them because I currently take up a work without my family for a while.
- What do yo do?
I’m a lecturer. Currently I work at Institute of Statistics (Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Statistik in Jakarta, Indonesia). At this time, I’m taking doctoral program at University of Yamanshi, Japan. My main research and interest is about software engineering and data science.
- Beverage? Pure water at most, coffee one to two times a day, tea sometimes.
- Fruit? Rarely eat them, but not because I don’t like.
- Veggie? Cabbage and bean sprouts.
- Meat? Chicken, especially the dark meat.
- Dessert? Rarely eat them, but I like cheescake.
- Cocktail? I don’t drink alcohol. I’m a muslim.
- Season? Fall and spring.
- Dream vacation? Outer space.. LOL. My dream when I was a child. Anyway, I’d like to go to New Zealand.
- Excercise? Not in specific, but I ride bicycle around 6 km every day to my workplace.
- Flower? Lavender.
- Scent? Lavender.
- Those questions has been taken from here.